Gro Egg Thermometer + Percy Penguin Egg Shell Cover
- Room temperature is vital in creating a safe sleeping environment for a baby and should be maintained at 16-20 degrees C to help reduce the risk of cot death
- Clever - As the room temperature rises or falls the Gro-egg changes colour
- Safe - If the room temperature is outside the recommended guidelines you''ll know at a glance that it''s time to adapt the baby''s bedding, change their clothing, or adjust the room temperature
- Stylish - Award winning design - we think the Gro-egg is probably the best looking thermometer ever hatched!
- Easy to use room thermometer that changes colour
- Digital, permanently back-lit LCD screen
- Provides a soft nightlight glow
- Safe sleep guide enclosed
- Please note that the Gro-egg is designed to glow in darker conditions. In light rooms, please use the digital display
- Free Percy Penguin Gro Egg Shell Cover - Simply fits on to the top of your Gro Egg as an extra fun accessory.
Gro Egg - The colour changing digital room thermometer + Percy Penguin Gro Egg Shell Cover
Write Your Own Review
Here at Price Right Home we offer a number of shipping services to ensure you get your parcel, when you want it.
- Free UK Delivery for orders above £20 available on all UK mainland orders!
- We also offer additional delivery methods including Next Day Delivery (Free on orders over £50), Standard Delivery (Only £1.95), Saturday Delivery and Sunday Delivery. Please note that all Next Day and Weekend deliveries will need to be placed before 2pm the working day before the desired delivery date
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery is available to selected UK regions - predominantly UK mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands).
- Worldwide Shipping available. We ship to the USA and Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and many other worldwide countries.
- For more info on all shipping methods and rates, including International Delivery, please see our Delivery section.
Tel: 0800 161 5444
Int. tel: 0044 1628 627470
Monday - Friday | 8.00am - 5.00pm