Gro Clock by the Gro Company - Shows wake up time!
- What''s the big idea?
Anyone who has been woken up at 5am with their kids thinking it's morning will know where we're coming from with the Gro-clock!
- Simple - Stay in bed until you see the sun!. The Gro-clock uses fun images of the moon and sun to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it's time to get up
- Clever - The Gro-clock and bedtime story book help encourage children to stay in bed longer, which means more sleep for them and more sleep for you!
No more getting up at 5am!
- Glowing screen shows images of moon and sun to communicate sleep and wake-up time to children
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
- Includes fun bedtime story book
- Key-lock option
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Silent operation
- Optional digital clock and audible alarm feature
- Night-time and day-time nap modes
- Mains powered (adapter included)
- Suitable from age 2+ years
Sleep Farm Book
Includes a beautifully illustrated book by leading children''s artist Mike Terry. ''Sleepy Farm'' tells the tale of a very tired pig. The book helps reinforce the message of a good night''s sleep
Tells them it''s time to sleep... and when it''s time to get up!
Product Review Review by Hazel
Thank you for the lie-ins I forgot existed! (Posted on 14/08/2012)
Product Review Review by Pamela
LOVE this clock, was a bit skeptical about it at first but it actually works. And if we are away for a weekend, holiday or staying at Grandma's it comes with us. Wouldn't be without it! (Posted on 17/12/2011)
Product Review Review by Rested
This clock is a godsend!! It was suggested to me by someone at my toddler group and boy was I grateful for the recommendation as it really works!! (Posted on 21/11/2011)
Product Review Review by L Bains
I purchased a gro clock from your website last month and so far so good. We have only had my two early morning wake up calls since introducing it to my son, which is fantastic considering we were being woken up before around the 5am mark at least twice a WEEK! (Posted on 04/09/2011)
Product Review Review by Sharon
We bought this clock for our son for his birthday, when he turned 3 a month ago. He had been waking at 5.30 - 6.30 wanting to get into our bed or to get us sleeping on the floor in his room. We showed him the demo of Moon with stars countdown and how "Mr Sunshine" would appear when it was "morning" - we optimistically chose 7am. From the first day it worked - I must say I was amazed; he did wake me at 5.30 to tell me the moon was still there for a couple of days. But he is now checking before he shouts us in the morning - we hear him stir then go quiet if it's pre-7am, then we are woken with a cheery, "Mummy it's morning - the sunshine is here”. My friend has had similar joy with hers too. Well worth a try - and the clock is lovely addition to boy or girl's nursery - much nicer than the other "pre-time-telling" clocks available. I think it would even suit children younger than 3 as it comes with a cute storybook to introduce the idea to them at bedtime. (Posted on 05/08/2011)
Product Review Review by K Bennett
I would recommend this clock to any parent that has trouble keeping their little one in bed in the mornings or quiet in their cot (we haven't had to use it for getting her to bed as that has never been a problem for us). My daughter always wakes at about 6/6.30am but with this clock she is now happily staying in bed til 7am giving us just that bit of extra sleep which we all crave as parents. It comes with a well written well illustrated book (which rhymes) to explain to your child what the clock is all about and why they should use it. It gives you something that makes the getting up rule. In other words "you need to stay in bed" is no longer coming from you making you the bad guy but coming from the clock ie waiting for the sun to rise. With the book and the clock you are armed with a fantastic tool to keep you little ones in bed longer. If my daughter calls for me I now only have to walk in and say "oh look it's still night look at the star, mummy must go back to bed, can you call me when the sun comes up?"....she then snuggles back down and I go back to bed...now a couple of weeks later I no longer have to go in she is sleeping til 7am now or sometimes later as when the sun rises it doesn't wake her. It's totally silent, runs on very little electricity as it's an led clock. The clock can also be used as an alarm clock for when they are older so it's not something you use for a while then pack away and forget you really get a lot of use out of it. I am very careful what I buy for my daughter as a nanny for 14yrs I am aware of gimmicks that are a waste of money this is NOT one it really works and is of good quality (Posted on 14/06/2011)
Product Review Review by J. Cross
This is such a fantastic idea. I'm trying to train my little one to stay in bed at the moment and stop getting up and the crack of dawn. This seems to be working so far!! A great item. And lovely design too. (Posted on 31/01/2011)
Write Your Own Review
Here at Price Right Home we offer a number of shipping services to ensure you get your parcel, when you want it.
- Free UK Delivery available on all UK mainland orders!
- We also offer additional delivery methods including Next Day Delivery (Free on orders over £50), Standard Delivery (Only £2.95), Saturday Delivery and Sunday Delivery. Please note that all Next Day and Weekend deliveries will need to be placed before 2pm the working day before the desired delivery date.
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery is available to selected UK regions - predominantly UK mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands).
- Worldwide Shipping available. We ship to the USA and Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and many other worldwide countries.
- For more info on all shipping methods and rates, including International Delivery, please see our Delivery section.
Tel: 0800 161 5444
Int. tel: 0044 1628 627470
Monday - Friday | 8.00am - 5.00pm